The continuing pandemic has increased the number of mental health cases all over the U.S., with four out of ten adults saying they are suffering from depression or anxiety.1 Instead of getting the help they need, many adults turn to drugs or alcohol to relieve their symptoms. Unfortunately, this only worsens the problem until it disrupts their daily lives. A 30-day inpatient rehab program can help those suffering from mental health issues. Drug addiction treatment in 30-day rehab programs like the one at Hammocks on the Edisto includes a combination of evidence-based and holistic approaches to give you the tools you need to effect genuine, lasting recovery.
Hammocks on the Edisto is a women’s 30-day inpatient rehab center near Charleston that offers treatment for addiction and a broad range of mental health issues. Our certified therapists and registered nurses will work with you throughout your recovery. They will teach you healthy coping skills as you build your self-confidence and help you lead a productive and happy life in sobriety. To learn more about the benefits of our 30-day inpatient rehab program, call 833.793.0191 today.
How Can a 30-Day Inpatient Drug Rehab Program Help?
30-day rehab programs focus on helping patients who are unable to commit to their recovery while living at home. It gives them a quiet place in a structured environment—a place where they can work on their recovery fully supported and without the distractions and triggers they face every day. A 30-day program can give you the time you need to recover and begin working on restoring your health.
Upon enrolling in our program, a team of medical staff and therapists will evaluate your condition and form an individualized treatment plan to address your unique circumstances. Our therapy programs—among many other treatment modalities—will give you the skills necessary to maintain your sobriety.
Benefits of a 30-Day Inpatient Rehab Program
There are many benefits to enrolling in a 30-day rehab program, such as:
- A safe environment – An inpatient rehab program gives you a much-needed break from your life. You get to focus on your recovery in comfort and with other women committed to their recovery.
- Privacy – There is still a large percentage of the population that views mental health issues as a personal and private matter. An inpatient rehab program allows for complete privacy so you can focus on your recovery.
- Peer support – During your time, you will work with therapists and peers to help with your recovery. The other women in the program will become a part of your support network when you begin an aftercare program.
- Learn healthy habits and coping skills – During therapy, you will learn and practice new skills like preparing healthy meals, meditation techniques, and more. These skills will give you the defense you need to maintain your sobriety.
- Many different types of therapy – Mental health illnesses are best confronted through a holistic approach that focuses on the patient and not the illness. You will work on your recovery through a mix of behavioral therapy, exercise, art, meditation, and nutrition classes.
- A structured routine – A 30-day inpatient rehab program will keep you occupied with individual and group therapy throughout the day. In the evening, you will spend time with other women in the program and reflect on what you learned.
- Aftercare services – When you complete your 30-day drug rehab program, you will continue to have access to therapy through aftercare programs. Many patients will continue their therapy for months or years to continue working on their coping skills and become a mentor for others.
Choose Hammocks on the Edisto for the Right 30-Day Inpatient Rehab for You
At Hammocks on the Edisto, near Charleston, we pride ourselves on our 30-day inpatient rehab for women. We provide 24/7 care to make you as comfortable as possible during your therapy. You will have a private room with vanity mirrors and Egyptian-cotton sheets, a smoothie bar, and nutritious meals prepared for you every day. Most important, you will be surrounded by the kind of professional support you need to take the first steps toward lasting recovery. To learn more about our 30-day inpatient rehab, reach out to our caring staff at 833.793.0191 today.
- “The Pandemic Could Drive Another National Health Crisis” – The Washington Post
Hammocks on the Edisto in Jacksonboro, South Carolina, our women’s recovery center provides individualized, holistic addiction treatment for women over the age of 18. We offer a safe and supportive environment where we treat addiction as a chronic disease, not an isolated event. We tailor each woman’s treatment based on her unique needs, with low patient-to-therapist ratios and a maximum of 15 residents.